ntc260 | undergraduate
Foundations Of Cloud Services
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Cloud Based Layers and Components, Part II
- Describe a cloud service catalog.
- Explain the control layer of a cloud.
- Define resource management for a cloud.
Cloud Security and Business Continuity
- Analyze how business continuity relates to the cloud.
- Define data protection solutions.
- Explain key cloud based security terminologies.
Cloud Service Management
- Identify service portfolio management processes.
- Explain service operation management processes.
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Identify the characteristics that make up cloud computing.
- Compare different cloud service models.
- Analyze the cloud computing reference model.
Cloud Based Layers and Components, Part I
- Describe physical layer components and types.
- Analyze storage system architectures.
- Explain the virtual layer of a cloud.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.