ntc302 | undergraduate
Network Web Services
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Cloud Architecture Design Fundamentals
- Describe how networking is the foundation for the cloud environment.
- Identify required technical requirements to enable a cloud-based solution.
- Determine appropriate cloud architecture to support an organizationâs requirements.
- Match cloud services to an organizationâs requirements.
- Explain the services, fundamental architecture design, and architecture components aligned with the cloud environment.
- Explain the different aspects of a resilient architecture in AWS.
- Recommend reliable and resilient storage components to meet an organizationâs requirements.
- Select AWS that supports a resilient architecture.
- Describe use cases that demonstrate the purpose of AWS availability zones.
- Assess available AWS's ability to enable a performance efficient architecture.
- Determine an appropriate solution of combined architecture elements to deliver optimized performance.
- Evaluate AWS monitoring services to determine appropriateness for a given architecture.
- Troubleshoot system performance issues.
Secure Applications and Architectures
- Differentiate between Amazon and customer security roles and responsibilities under the Amazon Shared Responsibility Model.
- Develop an Identify and Access Management (IAM) strategy that is appropriate for a given architecture system, scalable, and aligned with best security practices.
- Select appropriate AWS security features and services for a given architecture that ensures system and data security.
- Design a secure and functional virtual private cloud (VPC) network infrastructure model.
Architecture Cost Optimization and Operational Excellence
- Incorporate the five pillars of a well-architected AWS framework into a system design.
- Recommend uses of Trusted Advisor to maximize cost benefits.
- Propose specific practices to optimize cost and operational excellence based on monitoring results.
- Evaluate a complete design to identify non-best practices affecting system cost or performance.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.