ntc324 | undergraduate
Windows Server Configuration
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Installing and Configuring Servers
- Configure local storage, file, and share access.
- Configure print and document services.
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2.
Creating and Configuring Virtual Machines
- Configure servers for remote management.
- Create and configure virtual machine setting and storage.
- Create and configure virtual networks.
Configuring and Deploying Network Services
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
- Deploy and configure the DHCP service.
- Deploy and configure the DNS service.
Installing and Creating Domain
- Install domain controllers.
- Create and manage Active Directory users and computers.
- Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units.
- Create Group Policy Objects.
- Configure security and application restriction policies.
- Configure Windows Firewall.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.