ntc326 | undergraduate
Administering Windows Server
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Configuring Group Policies
- Configure group policy processing and settings.
- Manage group policy objects.
- Configure group policy preferences.
Patching and Monitoring
- Deploy and manage server images.
- Implement patch management.
- Monitor servers and configuring advanced audit policies.
Configuring File Services, DNS
- Configure Distributed File Systems (DFS).
- Configure File Server Resource Manager (FSRM), file services, and disk encryption.
- Configure DNS zones and records.
Configuring Virtual Private Network and Network Policies
- Configure VPN and routing and direct access.
- Configure Network Policy Servers (NPS) and NPS policies.
- Configure Network Access Protection (NAP).
Configuring Domain Controllers
- Configure service authentication.
- Configure domain controllers.
- Maintain Active Directory and configure account policies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.