ntc328 | undergraduate
Advanced Windows Services
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Recover servers.
- Configure site-level fault tolerance.
- Implement an advanced Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and DNS solution.
- Deploy and manage IPAM.
- Configure a domain and forest.
- Configure trusts and sites.
Managing Active Directory
- Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL replication.
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services.
- Install and configure Active Directory Certificate Services and manage certificates.
- Install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services.
Configuring Network Load Balancing and Failover Clustering
- Configure network load balancing.
- Configure and manage failover clustering.
- Manage virtual machine movement.
Configuring Advanced File Services
- Configure advanced file services.
- Implement dynamic access control.
- Configure and optimize storage and manage backup.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.