psy301 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
The Nature of Emotional Intelligence
- Identify common opportunities people have to improve their use of emotional intelligence.
- Describe emotional intelligence and its importance in effective communication.
- Analyze the use of emotional intelligence concepts in work life, home life, and personal life.
Strategies To Improve Emotional Intelligence
- Describe strategies to decrease stress as it applies to your emotional intelligence.
- Evaluate your emotional communication and identify strategies to improve communication skills.
- Determine how conflict resolution is essential to emotional intelligence.
- Develop a customized plan to improve at least one of your individual competencies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.