psy335 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Literature Reviews, Non-Experimental Research Methods: Descriptive and Relational Research
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret correlational research results.
- Justify the use of relational research.
- Discriminate among descriptive research methods.
- Critically evaluate literature reviews in psychological research.
Experimental Research Methods
- Evaluate the advantages and limitations of experimental research.
- Describe the types of variables in experimental research.
- Differentiate between the types of validity and reliability.
- Discriminate between descriptive and inferential research.
- Evaluate various types of experimental designs.
- Discriminate between experimental and quasi experimental.
Interpreting and Reporting the Results of Research
- Evaluate fallacies in interpreting research results.
- Explain the role of converging operations to validate findings.
- Demonstrate appropriate use of APA guidelines when reporting research.
Basics of Research Development
- Explain the purpose and application of psychological research.
- Explain the typical research process and the criteria for a testable hypothesis.
- Develop effective research questions.
- Identify the ethical guidelines for researchers.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.