psych629 | Graduate
Introduction To Industrial/organizational Psychology
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Staffing Decisions and Training and Development
- Explain how I/O psychology help businesses make staffing decisions and how staffing outcomes are evaluated.
- Understand legal issues relevant to staffing decisions.
- Describe the training methods used by I/O practitioners in a business context.
Motivation, Work Attitudes and Stress
- Explain how motivational theories can be applied in an organization.
- Analyze the relationship between job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and the experience of mood/emotions at work.
- Describe the effect of occupational stress on job performance and satisfaction.
Individual Differences, Job Analysis, and Performance
- Describe various human attributes in the workplace.
- Analyze the role of job analysis in the field of I/O Psychology.
- Explain how I/O psychology define and measure job performance.
Diversity, Leadership and Teams
- Examine the role of organizational justice and diversity in todayâs workforce.
- Explain leadership theories and I/O practices can be applied in an organization.
- Analyze the effect of team inputs and processes on team effectiveness.
Organizational Design, Culture, Development and Change
- Examine the future of organizational design
- Analyze the effect of organizational culture on organizational design, development, and change.
Fundamentals of Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Explain I/O Psychology and Applications.
- Explain the evolution of I/O Psychology.
- Analyze the role of research and statistics in the field of I/O Psychology.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.