rhet475 | undergraduate
Rhetoric And Social Media
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Social Media in Corporate Communications
- Compare and contrast the different social media tools available to corporations.
- Explain why incorporating social media into a corporationâs communication strategy is necessary in the 21st century.
- List the attributes of social media that make them useful to corporations and explain why they are important to the corporationâs growth.
Social Media Use in Education
- Explain why social media should be incorporated into education at all levels.
- Compare and contrast the different ways that schools can use social media to enhance learning in the classroom.
- Explain the value of social networking in education.
Social Media for Your Professional Use
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to use social media in your professional work.
- Recognize how you present yourself in the various social networking sites you use.
- Explain how you can create a positive social media presence in your professional life.
- Explain the legacy of ancient rhetoric on modern rhetoric.
- Define what rhetoric is and what it is not.
- Explain the impact that rhetoric has on popular culture.
Social Media in Popular Culture
- Identify the positive ways that Twitter can be used in society.
- Explain the impact of celebrities using Twitter on popular culture and business.
- Define popular culture and explain the effect of social media on it.
- Identify the rhetorical device of signs that are evident in at least three kinds of social media.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.