soc110 | undergraduate
Teamwork, Collaboration, And Conflict Resolution
topic title goes here
- Describe effective communication and listening skills.
- Differentiate among group theories.
- Identify the different types of groups.
Group Development, Roles, and Team Building Strategies
- Identify how different roles and needs can affect teamwork.
- Describe the phases of group development.
- Describe the process of group development.
- Identify strategies to strengthen teams.
- Identify factors that contribute to group cohesion.
Leadership and Managing Conflict
- Describe how leadership can contribute to conflict resolution.
- Identify group leadership theories.
- Describe methods of conflict resolution and management.
- Identify factors that contribute to team dynamics.
- Examine the role of team dynamics in team effectiveness.
Planning and Maintaining Effective Teams
- Describe methods for effective problem solving within a team.
- Identify methods for group decision making.
- Create a proposal for an effective team.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.