soc110 | undergraduate
Teamwork, Collaboration, And Conflict Resolution
topic title goes here
- Differentiate among group theories.
- Identify the different types of groups.
- Describe effective communication and listening skills.
Group Development, Roles, and Team Building Strategies
- Identify how different roles and needs can affect teamwork.
- Describe the phases of group development.
- Describe the process of group development.
- Identify strategies to strengthen teams.
- Identify factors that contribute to group cohesion.
Leadership and Managing Conflict
- Describe how leadership can contribute to conflict resolution.
- Identify group leadership theories.
- Describe methods of conflict resolution and management.
- Identify factors that contribute to team dynamics.
- Examine the role of team dynamics in team effectiveness.
Planning and Maintaining Effective Teams
- Describe methods for effective problem solving within a team.
- Identify methods for group decision making.
- Create a proposal for an effective team.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.