sped560 | Graduate
Teaching Learners With Disabilities
This graduate-level course is 2 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Differentiating Instruction for All Learners
- Identify the dimensions of effective educational practice.
- Explore the changing school population.
- Apply types of curriculum development.
- Adapt lesson plans for differentiated instruction.
Accommodating All Learners
- Identify common characteristics of learners with disabilities.
- Identify different stages of development for learners with disabilities.
- Illustrate how to provide accommodations for learners with disabilities.
- Identify appropriate assessments for learners with disabilities.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.