tech511 | Graduate
Using Google Tools In The Classroom
This graduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Using Google Tools to Communicate and Collaborate
- Create a classroom communication plan that incorporates Google tools.
- Develop a lesson plan that requires student collaboration using Google tools.
- Recognize the benefits and challenges of Google tools to support educational communication and collaboration.
Using Google Tools to Learn, Create, and Solve Problems
- Determine how Google tools can enhance teachers' professional development.
- Create a problem-based learning (PBL) lesson that incorporates the use of Google tools.
- Create an original instructional product using Google tools.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.