tech522 | Graduate
Technology Integration For Educators
This graduate-level course is 4 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Identifying Student-Centered Learning Needs
- Integrate tools for communication and collaboration.
- Examine the diverse learning styles and needs of learners.
- Determine digital tools and applications that meet the diverse needs of learners.
Integrating Digital Tools and Software Applications
- Identify digital tools and applications that can be integrated into student-centered learning.
- Assess benefits for integrating multimedia.
- Analyze the benefits of visual and graphic organizers.
- Compare Web 1.0, Web 2.0, and Web 3.0 tools for educational applications.
- Explain current issues that may affect the selection and use of technology to enhance student-centered learning.
Exploring Inquiry-Based, Project-Based, and Problem-Based Learning and Integrating Assessment Strategies
- Compare inquiry-based, project-based, and problem-based learning strategies and resources.
- Analyze real-world, relevant, and authentic learning activities.
- Incorporate critical thinking strategies into teaching.
- Analyze the role of social media in the classroom.
- Explain current issues that may affect the selection and use of technology for student, peer, and assignment assessment.
- Examine effective formative and summative assessments.
- Design assessment instruments for inquiry-based, project-based, and problem-based learning.
Integrating Technology Into the Classroom
- Differentiate between teacher-centered and student-centered learning.
- Identify solutions to potential problems and barriers of integrating technology.
- Explore technology integration planning models and theories.
- Apply copyright and fair use guidelines for using technology resources.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.