tpa100 | undergraduate
Tpa Planning And Instruction
This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Preparing Artifacts and Writing Commentary
- Explore the âArtifacts and Commentary Specificationsâ for each task.
- Identify research and theory sources available to support justifications within each of the taskâs commentaries.
- Investigate the rubric level progressions assessing evidence of practice for each task.
edTPAÂ® Task 1: Planning for Instruction and Assessment
- Describe the process of choosing a central focus.
- Associate major standards with the chosen central focus.
- Outline SMART goals and objectives based on the central focus.
- Identify subject-specific pedagogy and supportive strategies to meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Describe the instructional support strategies to meet a chosen language demand for the learning segment.
Intro to edTPAÂ® and Academic Language
- Explore the edTPAÂ® Assessment Handbook for your content area focusing on procedures, expectations, requirements, and glossary terms.
- Explain academic language and how it applies to education.
- Investigate language demands associated with the academic language for your content area.
- Explain the importance of professionalism and respect of FERPA regulations when completing the edTPAÂ® project.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.