tpa200 | undergraduate
Tpa Instruction And Assessment
This undergraduate-level course is 3 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
edTPAÂ® Task 4: Mathematics Assessment or Content-Specific Focus
- Evaluate formative mathematic assessments to guide instructional planning.
- Analyze whole-class and individual student evidence to determine content understanding.
- Determine a variety of mathematic re-engagement strategies to further student learning.
- Determine the effectiveness of re-engagement strategies to further student learning.
- Review assessment results to guide planning content-specific re-engagement lessons.
- Create content-specific re-engagement lesson plan based on whole class needs.
- Analyze effectiveness of re-engagement strategies to further student learning.
edTPAÂ® Task 2: Instructing and Engaging Students in Learning
- Explore how positive interactions with students reinforce content area skills and deepen student learning. Investigate practices for evaluating and changing instruction to meet varied learning needs.
- Determine best practices for video recording and organizing video clips for evaluation and edTPAÂ® project submission.
edTPAÂ® Task 3: Assessment
- Analyze evidence of student learning that supports the subject-specific elements.
- Evaluate strategies for providing individualized feedback to guide further learning.
- Explain the relationship between language function, vocabulary, discourse, and syntax for developing content understanding.
- Analyze assessment results to inform next steps of instruction.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.