Earn these career-relevant skills in weeks, not years.
Risk and Threat Assessment
- Assess the strengths, weaknesses, threats and vulnerabilities of security systems.
Budgeting and Finance
- Detail finance practices to create a budget for a security department.
Incident Command System and Response
- Evaluate how the Incident Command System operates and collaborates with all levels of government and the private sector.
- Apply the concepts of organizational behavior and management in designing an organizational security plan.
Security Plan Integration
- Create a comprehensive security plan.