Relevance, Quality and Accessibility
Three reasons students choose our health care programs. In an era of unprecedented expansion and change in the health care industry, University of Phoenix College of Health Professions remains in the lead by providing programs to prepare you for what’s next—in formats that fit into your life as a busy adult learner.
1. We teach the most current best practices and trends so that you are on top of the rapidly-evolving health care industry.
- Our own Center for Health Care Research
- An evolving curriculum that adapts to reflect industry changes
- 3,000 nationwide faculty who work in the field
- A vast network of industry relationships
- Curriculum in timely areas of need like informatics, gerontology, and sustainability management
2. We are committed to academic quality and student success.
- University accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org)
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Master of Science in Nursing programs at the University of Phoenix are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
- Curriculum that aligns with evolving third-party industry standards and prepares students for relevant licensing exams
- A range of personalized support services to nurture your success
3. We make it both convenient and affordable to further your education without sacrificing your personal and professional commitments.
- Online, on-campus, full-time and part-time options
- A Nursing Pathway Program and Nursing Bridge Program to help save you time and money while pursuing an MSN
- Opportunities to receive credit for prior academic or professional experience
- Dual degree programs that allow you to efficiently earn two master’s degrees at the same time
- A risk-free trial period for Bachelor of Health Administration students
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Master of Science in Nursing programs at the University of Phoenix are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791. The post-master’s graduate certificates are not accredited by CCNE.
Not all programs align with the standards of all these organizations. For details on which programs align with the standards of which organizations, please contact University of Phoenix.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
“The degrees I received have helped me immensely in my professional career as a nurse leader, manager, director and as a nursing instructor.”
Need more information?
Explore your options
We offer many programs aimed at helping you reach your professional and personal goals. Our programs are flexible and designed to fit the changing needs of the health care industry. Some of our programs include: