adm512 | Graduate
Leadership Strategies For Educators
This graduate-level course is 4 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Communication, Collaboration, and Conflict Management
- Explain how to honor diversity through communication and collaboration.
- Identify potential sources of conflict.
- Generate strategies to effectively manage conflict.
- Recognize how motivation affects an organization.
- Determine effective ways to communicate and collaborate.
- Describe the benefits of effective communication and collaboration.
Standards, Legislation, and Positive School Climate
- Determine ways to lead and promote the implementation of standards.
- Determine ways to lead and coordinate responsiveness to current legislation.
- Recognize the importance of people in various roles within the organization.
- Describe the qualities of an effective school.
- Reflect upon the characteristics of professional development within an effective school.
- Describe the value of a schoolâs vision.
- Describe the process of positive school change.
- Assess the challenges in implementing school change.
- Create a plan to guide positive school reform.
Leadership and Decision Making
- Analyze different leadership styles.
- Distinguish traits of effective leaders.
- Analyze the roles and responsibilities of a school leader.
- Compare various decision-making processes.
Organizational Culture and Climate
- Recognize how organizational theories have shaped our current organizations.
- Summarize the elements of organizational culture and climate.
- Describe the culture and climate of an effective school.
- Describe how an administrator can promote a positive organizational culture and climate.
- Determine ways to measure a schoolâs culture and climate.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.