bpa361 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
The Politics of Grantsmanship and Dealing with Rejection
- Develop a project budget for grant funding.
- Identify the benefits of an evaluation plan.
- Differentiate between a process evaluation and an outcome evaluation.
- Describe the types of budgets used in grant funding.
- Evaluate letters of support and proposal abstracts.
- Create a title page.
- Develop a cover letter.
Conceptual Framework and Other Features
- Describe the characteristics of a non-profit agency.
- Identify possible funding sources for grants and contracts.
- Evaluate the components of a good proposal.
- Develop a proposal.
Using Technology and Understanding RFPs
- Identify resources for program implementation.
- Discuss barriers in program design.
- Develop a logic model.
The Review Process and Private Sector Funding
- Create program goals for a grant-funded project.
- Analyze an implementation plan.
- Evaluate a grant proposal audit.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.