bsa520 | Graduate
Operations, Maintenance And Support Of Is
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Third-Party Management Practices and End-User Procedures and Operations
- Analyze third-party management practices to assure that contracted controls are in place.
- List and describe the various operations and end-user procedures in organizations.
- Determine whether or not operations and end-user processes are being managed to completion.
- Explain the role of implementing third-party relationships.
- Describe the various levels of third-party controls.
Maintenance of Information Systems and Data Administration Practices
- Explain the role of information systems maintenance.
- Describe and apply data administration optimization practices.
- Evaluate the integrity of databases.
- Determine if maintenance processes are appropriately controlled.
- Analyze whether or not maintained systems still support organizational objectives.
Backup and Restoration of Systems
- Evaluate a disaster recovery plan for effectiveness and completeness.
- Describe the benefits and drawbacks of various backup and restore procedures.
- Determine adequacy of procedures when needed to restore production processing.
- Explain the major components of a disaster recovery plan.
Capacity and Performance Monitoring and Problem and Incident Management
- Describe and use the various capacity and performance monitoring (CPM) tools.
- Explain the role of problem and incident management practices.
- Determine whether or not practices for recording analyzing and resolving issues are followed correctly and in a timely manner.
Change, Configuration and Release Management
- Evaluate change, configuration, and release management practices.
- Analyze scheduled and nonscheduled production changes for appropriate control.
Information Systems Reviews and Service-Level Management Practices
- Describe the purpose of metrics gathered in information systems reviews.
- Examine the role of service-level management practices.
- Analyze organizationâs implementation and compliance with service-level agreements.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.