fin585 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Organizational Expectations of the Controller
- Determine strategies to sustain investor relations.
- Develop strategies for tax planning.
Financial Controller Roles
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of the controller for the financial function.
- Describe the controller's role in financial communications with stakeholders.
Measuring Financial Performance
- Summarize the role of a CFO.
- Determine the financial performance of an organization.
- Differentiate between the different types of operational accounting.
Evaluating the Organization's Performance
- Integrate financial performance measurements.
- Determine the role of internal controls on corporate performance.
- Use the Fast Close.
- Measure organizational performance.
- Manage decisions based on metrics.
Ethical Practices and Employees
- Determine strategies and policies to establish ethical practices through internal control systems.
- Summarize the role of the hiring process in operational efficiency.
- Reflect on the importance of supervising employees.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.