hrm552 | Graduate
Organizational Training And Development
topic title goes here
Intervention Strategies and Training
- Assess the role of a change agent in organizational transformation.
- Apply coaching, mentoring, and motivational techniques to team building and employee development processes.
Organizational Development Strategies
- Develop strategies for assessing, engaging, changing, and sustaining an organizationâs culture.
- Evaluate methods used to ensure quality and productivity during large-scale interventions, with a focus on managerial training and succession planning.
Current Trends in Organizational Development
- Evaluate organizational development principles within global and multicultural businesses.
- Determine ways to adapt to changing workforce demographics and expectations.
Principles of Organizational Development and Change Management
- Align organizational development with business strategy, core values, culture, and ethical business practices.
- Evaluate principles of change management in relation to organizational learning, performance, and engagement.
Consulting, Entry, and Contracting
- Analyze essential components of the organizational development consulting process.
- Analyze effective entry and contracting processes.
Data Collection, Analysis, and Feedback
- Demonstrate effective data gathering, interpretation, and utilization practices within organizational development.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.