mkt544 | Graduate
Integrated Marketing Communications
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Creating and Delivering IMC Messages
- Propose the most effective media mix for delivering IMC messages
- Explain how the creative process drives the message strategy
- Evaluate the execution of message strategies delivered via words and images
Developing an IMC Strategy for Brand Building
- Analyze varying brand messages through market segmenting
- Demonstrate the IMC planning process
- Explain how technology (namely databases) influences IMC strategies
IMC Functions- Advertising, Internet, Sales Promotion, Trade Promotion
- Analyze the use of sales promotion, internet, advertising and packaging strategies in IMC
- Apply trade-promotion strategies to IMC
- Design an IMC media plan
IMC Functions: Personal Selling, Public Relations, Direct Marketing, Experiential Contact
- Integrate personal selling, public relations, and direct marketing into an IMC plan
- Analyze the strengths and weakness of event marketing and sponsorships that are delivered in the IMC plan
External and International Implications and Measurements
- Describe the social, ethical and legal implications that must be considered in IMC
- Explain how external international factors affect IMC
- Explain the role of metrics in IMC
The Fundamentals of Branding
- Describe the brand building process
- Analyze the role of IMC in building the brand
- Determine brand building strategies that establish stakeholder relationships
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.