mkt593 | Graduate
Product Design And Development
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Strategic Management Issues
- Create a contingency plan for potential strategic marketing issues.
- Explain the role of ethics in research and marketing.
- Assess the risk of your marketing strategy.
Implementation & Organization
- Develop your implementation plan.
- Select tools to evaluate your marketing plan.
- Conduct an environmental analysis.
Basic Research Techniques and Marketing Plans
- Explain the role of research in marketing.
- Evaluate different marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research to select and support a marketing strategy.
Marketing Strategy and Objectives
- Develop marketing strategies, objectives, and tactics.
- Determine financial objectives that align with your marketing plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.