nsg426 | undergraduate
Integrity In Practice: Ethic And Legal Considerations
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Legal Concepts in Nursing
- Evaluate legal and ethical responsibilities in nursing practice.
- Analyze current legal issues and ethical dilemmas nurses experience.
- Evaluate the legal issues that affect and direct nursing practice.
- Analyze how state and federal regulations guide nursing practice.
- Analyze principles used in ethical decision-making.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.