org721 | Graduate
21st Century Issues In Organizational Behavior II
- Explain key theories of organizational behavior and leadership.
- Analyze the effect of individual perspectives and values in domestic and global organizations.
- Evaluate strategies that motivate and acculturate employees in the domestic and global organizations.
- Evaluate the role of power and politics in organizations.
- Examine the dynamics among organizational culture, ethics and values, organizational behavior, individual performance, and leadership.
- Analyze the process of change for domestic and global organization cultures.
- Examine the role of communication in organizational behavior and leadership.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.