Foreign Education

We offer a variety of services specifically designed to assist our community of students who’ve previously attended educational institutions outside the United States.

You may qualify for these services if you meet one or more of the following requirements:

  • You attended or completed high school or post secondary education outside of the United States.
  • You've completed or taken courses at the diploma, associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s or certificate level from an approved educational institution outside of the United States.
  • You’ve earned post-secondary level credits from an educational institution outside of the United States through a U.S. based college-level Study Abroad Program.
  • You’re in the United States on a valid Visa that does not prohibit educational studies. Talk with an Enrollment Representative to find out acceptable Visa types.

We’re proud to be the largest private university with a Graduation Team. This team is in place to assist students with credits or educational experience from institutions outside the U.S in the areas of enrollment, finance, and academics. In addition to our personalized support, we also offer the following specialized services to our students with foreign credentials:

  • Assistance with previous academic experience earned outside of the U.S. and university transcript evaluations.
  • Facilitation of translations for non-English transcripts. Transcripts in Spanish & French are translated free of charge.
  • Offering an online English proficiency exam through Berlitz™ with no pre-registration required and immediate results upon completion.
  • Offering potential opportunities for students who demonstrate fluency in a foreign language to earn university credit through completion of national testing programs such as Berlitz and CLEP.

Each degree program has specific requirements that you must meet in order to gain admission. For students who’ve attended educational institutions outside of the United States and are in the United States on a Visa, there may be additional admission eligibility requirements you’ll need to meet. Please contact an Enrollment Representative to learn more about this requirement.

Applicants who reside in the United States must meet one of the following requirements:

  • Be a legal resident of the United States.
  • Have been granted permanent residency.
  • Have a valid Visa that does not prohibit educational studies.
  • Have been granted temporary protected status along with an approved Notice of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services and verified through CIS Form G-845.
  • Have been granted asylum along with the approved Notice of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services.
  • Employees who are sponsored on work visas by participating companies may be eligible for admission.
  • Spouses who accompany employees on sponsored visas may attend classes at the university if they meet the admissions requirements.

Students with Foreign Education Experience FAQ

Review the FAQs for answers to commonly asked questions.

Your future begins here