bus475 | undergraduate
Integrated Business Topics
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Internal and External Environment
- Analyze the impact of the external and internal environments associated with an organizationâs strategic plan.
Developing and Communicating Strategic Objectives
- Analyze key trends, assumptions, and risks in the context of an organizationâs business model to determine favorable market opportunities.
- Develop strategic objectives, considering the four quadrants of a balanced scorecard.
- Evaluate the requisite components and steps involved in implementing a strategic plan.
Strategy Review and Evaluation
- Determine appropriate evaluation, quality assurance, and revision methods for a strategic plan.
Introduction to Mission, Vision, and Strategic Management
- Examine an organization in terms of mission, vision, purpose, structure, and culture.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.