fp100t | undergraduate
Everyday Economics And Finances
topic title goes here
Personal Financial Planning
- Identify methods for developing personal financial goals.
- Recognize factors that affect our planning, spending, and credit decisions.
- Examine the relationship between economic forces and personal finances.
The Fundamentals of Economics and Finance
- Identify methods for developing, implementing, and monitoring a personal budget.
- Examine cash management services.
- Recognize common income tax terms.
- Examine the steps for preparing a basic tax return.
Credit Scores and Major Financial Decisions
- Identify the role of credit in your financial plan.
- Examine the relationship of credit reports and scores to the credit approval process.
- List credit score factors and score improvement strategies.
- Examine options for purchasing a home and an automobile.
Saving for College and Retirement
- Identify the costs and benefits associated with obtaining a college degree.
- Examine options for paying for college.
- Identify retirement income needs.
- Examine options for saving for retirement.
Fundamentals of Investing
- Examine reasons and strategies for investment planning.
- Identify the major types of investment vehicles.
- Recognize the benefits and risks of various investment vehicles.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.