psy110 | undergraduate
Psychology Of Learning
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Learning Styles, Motivation, and Thinking About Psychology
- Explain how understanding the field of psychology can help you with your behavior and mental processes.
- Apply your learning style in a personal capacity, either as a student or in your career.
- Explain how learnersâ needs impact their motivation to learn in both academic and professional settings.
- Review how growth and fixed mindsets impact learning.
- Develop effective notetaking strategies to help improve your studies.
- Explain how to develop information competency.
- Interpret how ethical principles apply to your academic and professional careers.
Working in Diverse Groups
- Discuss how learning styles can influence how you interact in groups.
- Explain strategies for developing cultural competence.
Networking Your Way
- Identify resources for academic and professional networks.
- Explain how you can use the strategies you have learned to develop your academic and professional networks.
How to Be a Successful Student and Still Stay Sane
- Determine the best personal and life change supports.
- Describe successful stress and time management strategies that you can apply in school, at work, and at home.
- Explain the role of memory in learning.
- Describe three behavioral learning theories: classical conditioning, operant conditioning, and cognitive learning.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.