univ100 | undergraduate
University Of Phoenix New Student Orientation (axia)
This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Going to Class
- Identify eCampus and the Online Learning System features and tools.
Prepare computer set-up for class.
- Recognize attendance and participation requirements.
- Discuss appropriate academic communication practices.
- Discuss time management, goal setting, and motivation strategies.
Locate articles using the University Library.
- Evaluate your working style.
- Identify eCampus resources.
Invest in Yourself
- Recognize the importance of responsible borrowing.
- Create a career exploration plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.