The following open projects are available for submission.
University of Phoenix Opportunities
Phoenix Scholar-June 30th-Contact-Dr. Erik Bean-There is still time to submit an article. We may extend the deadline a week into July as well-July 7th deadline. You can find out more here on the Phoenix Scholar page under Current Calls.
Phoenix Scholar-Call for editors for the upcoming issue. Please contact Dr. Rodney Luster for details at firstname.lastname@example.org [subject line-Guest Editor interest].
Center for Leadership Studies and Organizational Research Project Open
[Research and testing] - Entity needs 3rd party analysis, potentials for this include the researcher being able to draft an article from their research on this, also the potential to gain experience doing third party research. [non-paying research].
- LLC Needs researchers to review psychometric assessment on “leadership.”
- Name of Principal Investigator: Glen Sefcik
- Institution: Championship Management Consultants LLC
- The Dimensionalysis © is a comprehensive program designed to help each individual utilize his or her potential in each of the 9 Dimensions of Life
If interested email Dr. Rodney Luster at email@example.com [subject line-Third-party research-CMC].
Whitepapers-The University, in coordination with the Career Institute, seeks and CLSOR, seek authors for the following professional whitepaper topics:
- Higher perceptions and the psychological importance of career control in determining career outcomes.
- Career Change-The emerging shift in PhD holders and their need in Industry R&D.
- How adopting a disposition of optimism can change perceptions of work.
- Career switching: How macroeconomic events have altered career orientations.
- Employer's imperative in designing jobs incorporating" skill variety" to enhance employee motivation in the next decade.
- Employee Sustainability: Moving from traditional job grading to enhanced skills development using untapped "skill data."
Whitepapers may be used for publication and our media team or the Career Institute and offer the chance for faculty to gain scholarship credits towards their faculty requirements. For Alumni and others, it is the chance to begin publishing or add to your CV. If you are interested, please reach out to Dr. Rodney Luster at firstname.lastname@example.org [subject line-Whitepaper interests].
Academic Blogging-We are always looking for solid evidenced-based blogs and blogging offers the chance to get your name out, stamp current research and tease it through a blog, develop a network of followers, and more. If you are interested, please reach out to Dr. Rodney Luster at email@example.com [subject line-Interests in Blogging].
Annual Research Summit-The annual research summit is accepting calls currently for the Oct Summit. You can find out more here.
American Psychological Association-Journal of Diversity in Higher Education-Practice briefs- link
IGI Global Publishers- review here the various calls-link for other calls-August-September deadlines for articles
American Psychological Association -Psychology of Leaders and Leadership- Link
Sage Journals-Trust in Uncertain Times- Link [rapid deadline of June 30th].
If interested in publishing with other fellows, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org [subject line-Interests in external publishing with others]